Puerto Princesa Firefly Watching
Another extraordinary attraction that awaits Palawan travelers is the Puerto Princesa firefly watching tour in Iwahig. Just imagine being surrounded by a swarm of flickering lights while you’re in the middle of a dark mysterious river—wouldn’t that be a memorable trip?
The tour starts with a short drive to Iwahig, where you will enjoy a delicious buffet dinner & a paddle boat ride that will take you to a 30 to 45-minute boat tour. The experience of the Puerto Princesa Firefly watching is so incredible, you won’t have any words for it!
05:30 PM – Pick up at accommodation
06:30 PM – Buffet Dinner
07:30 PM – Firefly watching tour
9:30 PM – Drop at accommodation
* Time & Itinerary may vary
- Airconditioned van
- Boat transportation
- Pick up & Drop at accommodation within Puerto Princesa City Proper
- Service of a community tour guide
- All Entrance Fee’s & Terminal Fee’s
- Buffet Dinner
Environmental Fee of PHP 150 / Person. This is a mandatory Fee which is paid once for all occurring tours within Puerto Princesa.
- PHP 1500/ Adult (7 years old and above)
- PHP 1500 / Child (3 years old to 7)
- FREE for Children below 3 years old