● Van Transportation from El Nido to Puerto Princesa
Island Hopping Tour B
Cudugnon Cave for instance is where pottery and jewelry of Sung Dynasty were found. Travelers from Borneo were said to have crossed the ancient land bridge that used to connect Borneo to Palawan.
The Cathedral Cave, meanwhile, has a cavern that resembles a cathedral, hence the name. It can be accessed using a kayak and a oakley outlet dinghy. Let’s not forget about the powdery beaches of Entalula, Pinagbuyutan, and Snake Islands, where you can kick back and relax, go on a fun snorkeling activity, or watch the sun come down. If you’re up for it, trek to the top of Snake Island to get an amazing view of Bacuit Bay.
- 09:00 AM – Meet at S.O.S Beach Front or Cheap NFL Jerseys pick up at your accommodation within the Town Proper
- 09:30 AM – Island Hopping
- 12:00 PM – Picnic Lunch
- 01:00 PM – Island Hopping
- 04:00 PM – Return to El Nido Town Proper
- Boat & crew
- Local tour guide
- All entrance Fee’s
- Picnic lunch
- Mineral water
- Mask and snorkel
Eco Tourism Development Fee of PHP 200 not included. This is a mandatory fee that is paid once per person, valid for all tours occurring within a 10 day period in El Nido.If you have already availed the mandatory Eco-tourism development Fee, please take it with you.
- PHP 1300 / Adult (6 years old and above)
- PHP 1000 / Child (3 years old to 5)
- FREE for Children below 3 years old
For groups above 12 please contact us directly thru email@example.com