Island Hopping Tour A
Explore breathtaking lagoons and unspoiled beaches with the El Nido Island Hopping Tour A. This tour gives you incredible sights of the Big and Small Lagoons, which are some of El Nido’s pride. Their limestone walls serving as backdrop to sparkling turquoise waters never fail to amaze travelers.
Venture into the dreamy world of the Secret Lagoon, a tiny island enclosed within limestone cliffs. Relax along the stretch of sandy white beach of Seven Commandos, named after the seven Japanese commandos who inhabited the island after World War II. And of course, you’ll be visiting the awe-inspiring Simizu Island, which completes your vacation in this beautiful paradise of El fake oakleys Nido.
- 09:00 AM – Meet at S.O.S Beach Front or pick up at your accommodation within the Town Proper
- 09:30 AM – Island Hopping
- 12:00 PM – Picnic Lunch
- 01:00 PM – Island Hopping
- 04:00 PM – Return to El Nido Town Proper
* Time & Itinerary may vary
- Boat & crew
- Local tour guide
- All entrance Fee’s
- Picnic lunch
- Mineral water
- Mask and snorkel
Eco Tourism Development Fee of PHP 200 not included. This is a mandatory fee that is paid once per person, valid for all tours occurring within a 10 day period in El Nido.If you have already availed the mandatory Eco-tourism development Fee, please take it with you.
- PHP 1200 / Adult (6 years old and above)
- PHP 1000 / Child (3 years old to 5)
- FREE for Children below 3 years old
Combine this Tour with
Van Transportation from El Nido to Puerto Princesa