Puerto Princesa City Tour
Apart from beautiful and well-preserved beaches, forests, and islands, Palawan also has a bustling urban hub in Puerto Princesa City, where you can enjoy a whole day (or a few days) of strolling.
If you embark on the City Tour, you’ll be taken to some interesting spots like Baywalk, Wholesale Jerseys Immaculate Conception Cathedral, and Plaza Cuartel. The tour also includes a visit to Mitra Ranch, Baker’s Hill and Palawan Rescue and Wildlife Center (formerly known as Crocodile Farm).
01:00 PM – Pick up at accommodation in Puerto Princesa Proper
02:00 PM – Visit at Crocodile Farm, Bakers Hill, Plaza Cuartel, Cathedral & Baywalk
04:30 PM – Side trip to a souvenir shop
05:00 PM – Drop at Accommodation in Puerto Princesa
* Time & Itinerary may vary
● Airconditioned van
● Pick up & Drop at accommodation within Puerto Princesa City Proper
● Service of a licensed tour guide
● All Entrance Fee’s & Terminal Fee’s
● Light Snack
● Environmental Fee of PHP 150 / Person. This is a mandatory Fee which is paid once for all occurring tours within Puerto Princesa.
● PHP 600 / Adult (7 years old and above)
● PHP 500 / Child (3 years old to 7)
● FREE for Children below 3 years old
For groups above 12 please contact us directly thru firstname.lastname@example.org
Combine this Tour with
● Firefly watching
● Van Transportation from Puerto Princesa to El Nido